Grilled Shawarma-Spiced Dry-Aged Ribeye Steaks with Tahini & Charred Broccoli
Prep: 20 minutes
Grill: 24 minutes • Serves: 4
2tablespoons Colavita® Olive Oil
2teaspoons shawarma seasoning
1/2teaspoon kosher salt
1teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
2USDA Prime Dry-aged Ribeye Steaks(about 1 pound each)
1/4 cup tahini
2bunches broccoli, cut into large broccoli florets
1/4cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Preheat outdoor grill for indirect grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir garlic, oil, seasoning, salt and pepper; rub over steaks and let stand at room temperature 15 minutes.
2. In large bowl, whisk tahini and 2 tablespoons warm water; reserve 2 tablespoons tahini mixture. Add broccoli to bowl with remaining tahini; toss.
3. Place steaks on hot grill rack over lit part of grill; cover and cook 8 minutes, turning once. Move steaks over unlit part of grill; cover and cook 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°. Transfer steaks to cutting board; tent with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 145° upon standing for medium-rare.)
4. Turn all burners to medium-high heat. Place broccoli on hot grill rack over lit part of grill; cover and cook 10 minutes or until lightly charred, turning once.
5. Serve steaks drizzled with reserved tahini mixture and sprinkled with cheese along with broccoli.
Approximate nutritional values per serving:
665 Calories, 40g Fat (12g Saturated), 173mg Cholesterol, 514mg Sodium, 19g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber, 57g Protein