Prep: 10 minutes • Serves: 4
1. Garlic: Chop 2 garlic cloves; add to food processor.
2. Broccoli: Cut 1 cup broccoli florets; add to food processor.
3. Parsley: Pick 1 cup fresh parsley leaves; add to food processor.
4. Pompeian® Olive Oil: Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to food processor.
5. Red Wine Vinegar: Add 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon each crushed red pepper flakes, salt and pepper to food processor; pulse until slightly chunky, scraping down bowl occasionally. Makes about 3/4 cup.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (3 tablespoons):
74 Calories, 7g Fat (1g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol,
134mg Sodium, 3g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 1g Protein
Spread Broccoli Chimichurri on toasted baguette slices, then top with halved cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, salt, pepper, a drizzle of
olive oil and chopped fresh parsley for a tasty bruschetta appetizer.