Crispy Roasted Broccoli with Miso & Ginger
Prep: 15 minutes
Roast: 15 minutes • Serves: 6
1. Soy Sauce: Preheat oven to 450°. Add 3 tablespoons less-sodium soy sauce to large bowl.
2. Canola Oil: Add 2 tablespoons canola oil to bowl.
3. Miso Paste: Add 2 tablespoons miso paste to bowl.
4. Fresh Ginger: Grate 2 teaspoons fresh ginger into bowl; whisk and reserve 1/4 cup in small bowl. Makes about 1/2 cup.
5. Broccoli: Cut 4 medium heads broccoli into florets; add to large bowl and toss. Spread broccoli on rimmed baking pan; roast 7 minutes. Toss broccoli with reserved 1/4 cup soy sauce mixture; roast 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Makes about 4 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2/3 cup):
104 Calories, 6g Fat (0g Saturated), 0mg Cholesterol,
623mg Sodium, 10g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 5g Protein