Green Eggs & Ham
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes • Serves: 6
2 tablespoons pesto
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves minced garlic
1/3 cup diced small onion
1/3 cup diced small green pepper
1/2 cup chopped small broccoli
1 cup fresh spinach
7 tablespoons ricotta cheese
2 thin sliced prosciutto, pulled into strips
2 tablespoons fresh dill
1. In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, pesto, parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper. Place the mixture into a pie pan or shallow cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Add the olive oil to a medium hot sauté pan and cook the vegetables all together for a minute or two just to get the onions translucent.
3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Evenly distribute the slightly cooled vegetables all around the top of the egg mixture.
5. Add dollops of the ricotta cheese around the top and sprinkle the dill all around as well.
6. Now add the strips of prosciutto around the top to garnish.
7. In a preheated 325 degree oven bake the frittata for 15 minutes or until set/cooked in the center.
8. Remove from the oven once cooked and Enjoy!