Lemon Chicken & Rice Casserole
Prep: 10 minutes
Roast: 45 minutes • Serves: 4
1. Chicken: Preheat oven to 400°; spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Cut 1 pound thawed, boneless, skinless Miller® Poultry Chicken Breasts into 1-1/2-inch pieces; add to large bowl.
2. Brussels Sprouts: Add 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen Brussels sprouts to bowl.
3. Chicken Stock: Add 2-1/4 cups unsalted chicken stock to bowl.
4. Rice: Add 1 cup uncooked long grain rice to bowl.
5. Lemon: Add 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lemon zest, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper to bowl. Stir chicken mixture and spread in prepared dish; cover with aluminum foil and roast 45 minutes or until rice is tender and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°. Serve casserole garnished with parsley, if desired. Makes about 6 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1-1/2 cups):
358 Calories, 5g Fat (1g Saturated), 65mg Cholesterol,
413mg Sodium, 45g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 34g Protein