Prep: 30 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes • Serves: 6-8
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
6 tablespoons melted butter
1 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon plus a pinch salt
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1-1/2 cups Prairie Farms Milk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Nonstick cooking spray
2 tablespoons pure Demerara Large Sugar Crystals
1. In medium-size mixing bowl, add the fresh chopped Michigan peaches.
2. Add the cinnamon, melted butter, lemon juice, and a pinch of salt to the peaches and gently combine.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder; whisk with the milk and vanilla extract to make a smooth batter. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray and pour the batter into the dish, dispersing evenly.
4. Spoon the peach mixture evenly over the batter, adding all the liquid that’s in the bowl as well.
5. Sprinkle the large sugar crystals evenly over the entire cobbler and place in the oven.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest until the cobbler has cooled to room temperature.
7. Serve cobbler on a plate or bowl with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!