Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp with Asparagus & Garlic Parmesan Butter
Prep: 20 minutes
Roast: 6 minutes • Serves: 2
6 thin slices Prosciutto
3 Asparagus cut into 3 inch pieces sliced in half
1 tbsp Garlic Parmesan Butter (Sweet Baby Rays Brand)
1 tbsp Olive oil
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Make a small incision not cutting all the way through into each shrimp about 3/4 up towards the head of the shrimp so that they may be skewered properly straight. Skewer each shrimp.
2. Slice each piece of asparagus in half and each piece should be about 3 inches long.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out onto a cutting board and place the shrimp and the asparagus close together so that they may be wrapped up tightly. The tips of the asparagus should be facing up.
4. Wrap each shrimp with the asparagus and place onto a parchment lined sheet tray for cooking. Drizzle each shrimp with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast the shrimp in a 425 degree oven for about 6 – 8 minutes. The prosciutto should be crisp and the shrimp cooked thoroughly.
6. Remove from the oven once cooked and serve with a dollop of the garlic Parmesan butter and a twist of lemon.