Thin & Crispy Portobello-Kale Pizza
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake: 10 minutes • Serves: 4
1. Pizza Crust: Preheat oven to 450°. Place 1 thin and crispy pizza crust on a rimmed baking pan.
2. Pizza Sauce: Spread 3/4 cup traditional pizza sauce over the crust.
3. Four Cheese Italian Blend: Sprinkle 1-1/4 cups four cheese Italian blend cheese over the sauce.
4. Baby Kale: Arrange 1 cup packed baby kale over the pizza.
5. Portobello Mushroom: Thinly slice 1 small portobello mushroom; arrange over the pizza. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 slices):
321 Calories, 15g Fat (6g Saturated), 25mg Cholesterol,
532mg Sodium, 33g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber, 16g Protein