Tortellini Skillet Dinner
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook/Broil: 8 minutes • Serves: 6
1. Tortellini: Prepare 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated Buitoni® Three Cheese Tortellini as label directs, cooking 1 minute less than directed.
2. Sauce: Place oven rack 6 inches from source of heat; preheat broiler to high. In large oven-safe skillet, heat 1 jar (24 ounces) creamy vodka pasta sauce to a simmer over medium-high heat.
3. Broccoli: Add 3 cups frozen broccoli; cook 3 minutes or until thawed, stirring occasionally.
4. Chicken: Add 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast meat; cook 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through, stirring frequently. Stir in cooked tortellini.
5. Cheese: Sprinkle tortellini mixture with 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese; broil 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly. Makes about 8 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 1/3 cups):
572 Calories, 22g Fat (9g Saturated), 103mg Cholesterol,
1075mg Sodium, 56g Carbohydrates, 6g Fiber, 34g Protein
For a vegetarian version, chicken can be swapped with frozen peas and carrots.